Friday, March 26, 2010

Bragging on my kids

So last week I had a cold. Thankfully it lasted only a few days. But this week I got the stomach thing and it to only lasted a few days. My poor kids have been without mommy attention for what seems like forever. Well, this week while I lay in bed thinking about dinner, Kate decided to cook it for me. With a little coaching from the bedroom I yelled directions to the kitchen on what to do. She made a pasta/meat dish and from what I hear it was good. I am so impressed. 10 years old and she browned ground beef, boiled pasta, got the sauce and combined all the ingredients together to produce a meal. I am so proud. On top of this both girls have made their own lunches in the morning two days this week. I hope there was not too many sweets in them. No teacher phone calls have come. :) I LOVE my kids!

1 comment:

  1. that is AWESOME! Way to go, Katelyn! She can come cook for me anytime :)

    ReplyDelete