Thursday, March 4, 2010

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream!!

The sun is shinning a little brighter. The days are getting a little longer. One more week till we spring forward. And best of all Peppermint Patties was finally open for ice cream today for the year. We did our favorite thing to do after school today and stopped there for our usual order. Nicole got in the car today and she had that I have had a long day look. So I suggested ice cream! Nicole is mint chocolate chip, a girl just like her mom, Katelyn is so cookies & cream. I think I might have had one of those moments today where I see feel and smell spring. It was wonderful!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! It reminds me of that Taylor Swift song -- when she has a bad day and her mom makes it all better by taking her out :) I'm sure both girls enjoyed the time with their mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same kind of day! I could just sense spring coming and it made a huge difference. Maggie and I stuck to Dairy Queen... we should try Peppermint Patties!

    ReplyDelete