Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Night at the Museum of American History"

We come in peace!




Washing clothes was "fun" according to Kate. She loved all the roles she got to play.



Katelyn and Nicole had an educational fair at school. The grades K-12 all took a period in history to have on display in the gym. They all studied their period in time and wrote reports, colored pictures, made projects, and cooked food. Katelyn's class did the "Westward movement" and Nicole's class did the "Lewis and Clarke Expedition." I had two fighting enemies living in my home for weeks. Thankfully peace was found and they became friends.

4 comments:

  1. Your girls are just adorable! I asked Katelyn if she would wash my clothes next, since she was doing such a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute costumes these were! They look like they had a lot of fun, and I am glad peace was found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimmi says,
    It's awesome that Katelyn is wearing same costume I made it for you, just few years ago.
    It gives me good feeling.
    mimi

    ReplyDelete