Monday, June 21, 2010

TSA Bag check!

Ok, Ok! I know the rules. While going through security at Atlanta airport on our way to West Palm Beach the TSA agent wants to check my laptop bag. I was very confused but thought check whatever you like. The agent walks up to me and says in a serious voice "miss I don't know what kind of business you are in and I don't know what you do in your spare time but you are not allowed to travel with these." He pulls a pair of scissors from the laptop case. I thought to myself that is where I left those. He unfortunately was not thinking that. I told him I had no idea those were in there. He seemed to believe me. I told him they are not important and I can replace them. He asked me back "Do you plan to do any harm with these?" I immediately said no! Then he ran the bag again through the x ray machine and proceeded to put the scissors back in the bag and told me have a safe flight. I was surprised! I was off to FL with my scissors in the bag.

1 comment:

  1. yikes! That is kind of funny though. I'm surprised he let the scissors on the plane!

    ReplyDelete