Saturday, September 25, 2010

Out with the old in with the new


Well, I have broken down and got myself a "smart" phone. I have to tell ya it is a big transition in life. My kids now have a phone and I am hooked up to a tool that has the potential to be very addictive. I can tell already from just having had it for 24 hours. Thank goodness I have 30 days to play with it and if I am not happy I can return it.

My kids act like they have never had access to a phone in there lives. They have called aunts, uncles, friends, grandmas and others that they never really call. I guess when you can say it is my phone it is cooler to call someone. They are also texting friends. What? Friends you ask. Yes they have friends who have phones already. I thought I was on the cutting edge getting a phone for my kids but I guess I was just a few steps behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment