Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Surprise!



This past weekend Scott and I left work early Friday afternoon and headed out to Asheville. We had reservations at a favorite place, The Grove Park Inn. Scott had surprised me and made a two night reservation with a BMW driving experience included. If you know me you might know that the BMW X5 is my dream "Un-mini van" my life car. I love my mini van but there are those moments I wish I had a car that made me feel a little more like a "hot mamma" and not a "soccer mom." This past Saturday morning I woke up feeling like a hot mamma and got to drive my dream car for 3 hours on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was fun to have the wind blowing through my hair and the music turned up and my fabulous husband next to me. The weather was near perfect. The car was everything I dreamed of and then some. The then some was the part where is was so advanced that I was puzzled on how to start it up after turning it off at a stop. It took a little bit of trial and error but I got it started. The day ended with us returning the car back to the hotel and walking away with a few snapshots. Maybe someday when we don't have two kids in private school I can have my dream car, but for now I think being a soccer mom is more important than me feeling like a hot mamma. Scott assured me that I don't need an expensive car to be a hot mamma, I already am he says. LOVE him!

No comments:

Post a Comment