Friday, January 29, 2010

New Years 2010

It is a new year and a start to something I feel like I should have been doing since my children were little. Oh wait, this technology did not exist yet 10 years ago. I hope my children forgive me for not being a "scrap booking" mom. This is going to be my attempt at documenting events for my girls. Where to start is the question? I missed out on the baby things...I missed the cute toddler days...So I will start in the tween years. They are the most challenging yet coming up. Right?

Don't get me wrong I have plenty of photos and the baby books are respectably filled in with important information. I just want to start doing a better job at keeping our family memories and events documented.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've joined the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satu, you know this means no excuses for blog-stalking me without posting comments, since you've got a blogger name now. ;) I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete