Monday, June 14, 2010

Kate's camp days

Just a small update on Drama Camp for Katelyn. She seems to be having a wonderful time. I am excited to go see what she has been doing for the past week. We are done with the first week and are looking forward to the drama production this Friday night. Our trip down to FL will start Wednesday night and we will stay till Father's day Sunday. Kate has been having some "real drama" at camp with a girl who will remain unnamed. She has had to learn to deal with her bad attitude and negative influence. She has told Kate to "shut up" and tried to get her to flush her camp shirt down the toilet. She has even been disrespectful to camp leaders. I ask why is she still at camp? I had to sign a behavior contract that is definitely in violation of these things. I am looking forward to meeting this little girl and seeing things for myself. I am proud of Katelyn standing up for the right thing and not falling into negative behavior. I will update with pictures of camp soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good for Katelyn for standing up for herself. She's learning lessons she'll need for a lifetime. Looking forward to reading more about her camp days :)

    ReplyDelete