Monday, June 14, 2010

Brains not muscles-funny story

So I was watching Nicole in the bath, something I do not do often now that she is eight and fully capable of taking a bath alone, but witnessed something funny. She squirted the shampoo onto her leg while sitting in the bath then put the shampoo bottle down and wiped it up with the other hand continuing to wash her hair. I was puzzled why she did that? She responded that I cannot squirt the shampoo bottle with one hand into the other hand because she is not strong enough. I just chuckled at the creative ways kids will find a way to make simple task work. It is a large full bottle of shampoo. I will be looking into getting her the pump kind soon.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! She never would have said a word -- awesome how she just figured out a way to make it work :)

    ReplyDelete